ChemAxon TechTalk in San Francisco, CA
Mar 18, 2019 · San Francisco, CA
Right after the the Bio-IT West Coast; we will start our User Meeting Roadshow with a half day techtalk in San Francisco, Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport.
Everyone new to ChemAxon can get started with our applications, also we provide a deeper insight into our technology for more experienced users. This is a great oppurtinty for networking with your peers during the delicious lunch or after the Open Discussion over some coffee or drinks. Participation is free, though you need to be registered before the event. Check out the draft agenda, save the date and stay tuned for more details coming soon.
Agenda 12 pm - 5.30 pm
- At noon we start with a lunch and registration
- Welcome notes and business overview
- Create and collaborate on chemical data (exact title TBA)
- ChemAxon's search technology (exact title TBA)
- Registration of small and large molecules (exact title TBA)
- Cloud integration (exact title TBA)
- Open Discussion
- Closing social from about 4 pm
If you have any questions, comments or requirements about the TechTalk, feel free to contact the organizers.