This session demonstrates how ChemAxon software supports the design of new molecules; from the enumeration techniques to the analysis and prioritization of ideas. We begin by introducing the newest capabilities and future directions of our chemical sketcher, Marvin. This will be followed by an introduction of our enumeration technologies and Markush-based enumeration developments. Finally we walk attendees through the analysis and lead optimization methods offered by our Design Hub and Calculations to identify a hit.
Join us virtually on 27 October 17:00 CET. Register now. Register now
- Marvin Pro: The first release | Bertalan Kovács-Garai, Product Manager, ChemAxon
- Enhancing Sibylla’s innovative drug discovery platform with ChemAxon | Alexandros Patsilinakos, Sybilla BioTech
- Progress in developing virtual chemical space | Árpád Figyelmesi, Product Manager, ChemAxon
- Leveraging data as future insight | Ákos Tarcsay, Product Manager, ChemAxon
- New capabilities in Design Hub | András Strácz, Product Manager, ChemAxon
- Advanced Cheminformatics in Spotfire – Introducing ChemAxon Tools | Matt Stahl, Owner & CEO, Glysade