RICT 2019 - 55th International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry
Jul 3 – 5, 2019 · Nantes, France
The French Medicinal Chemistry Society (Société de Chimie Thérapeutique - SCT) is holding its annual event for the 55th edition of the International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry (RICT 2019).
The congress will be devoted to “Interfacing Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery” and the main topics will be:
- Targeting Proteins for the Development of New Therapeutic Strategies
- Combating (Re)Emerging Pathogens
- Tackling New Challenges in Drug Delivery
- Exploring Biologically Relevant Molecular Space
- Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery: Reality or Hype?
- Case Studies: from Target Validation to Novel Drugs (all Therapeutic Areas included)