Agenda at a glimpse
May 6 [WED]
- 8 am - Registration starts @ Akvárium Klub
- 9 am - 5.30 pm - We kick off our program with a rapid overview of the development news we have, and our strategic directions. The program will focus on use cases presented by speakers from clients, integration partners and ChemAxon. This year we plan to insert hands-on workshops into the agenda, so that you have the chance to get a hands-on training about the software presented. You can also discuss your tailored issues with our scientists, business and development reps during this time.
May 7 [THU]
- 8.30 am - Registration opens @ Akvárium Klub
- 9 am - Program starts, we will continue the agenda in the very same way we had it on the first day. We will introduce development news, focus on use-cases presented by our clients and iclude a hands-on workshop in the program to provide a deeper understanding of our software. Exact program will be announced later.
- 12 pm - Lunch starts, and networking and demos kick off.
- 3 pm - We plan to close our meeting at 3 pm on the second day.
Please note that you can join to our program series at any point - including the workshops as well. If you plan to join the workshops, please bring your own laptop. You will not need anything to pre-install, we only ask for a recent version of Chrome browser intalled on your machine. Later we will update you about any changes we might have. Lunch, breaks and social program will be covered throughout the meeting.
If you have any questions regarding our event, please contact the organizers.
In 2020 we plan to include hands-on workshops in the main program. Following the talks you can try the software we and our users talked about.
To be able to give it a try, please bring your own laptop. You will not need anything else, only a recent version of Google Chrome browser. The rest is upon us.
The exact topics and agenda of the workshops will be announced later.