Agenda at a glance
Oct 6 [WED]
- 8 am - Registration starts @ District Hall
- 9 am - Kick off our program with a rapid overview of our portfolio and strategic directions.
- 10 am - Then moving on to the Innovation Lightning Round - various presenters will give a quick overview about killer new features and products being created and tested by our developers.
- 1 pm - In the afternoon the Desigining new molecules session will focus on use cases presented by speakers from clients and ChemAxon
- 3pm - After the presentations you will get a chance to try our solution in practise during the workshop or network with your peers.
- 7pm - Main social event
Oct 7 [THU]
- 8.30 am - Registration opens @ District Hall
- 9 am - Program starts, continuing with two sessions. The first one is the Applications supporting science - store, search, analyze and report session. Apart from our development news, our guest speakers will introduce their use cases, followed by a hands-on workshop, which will give you a deeper understanding of our software.
- 1.30 pm - After lunch we move on with Tech corner - technical advancement and novelties at ChemAxon, lending you further insight into our JChem Engines and toolkits with a special focus on big data search. As in the previous sessions, the workshop will guide you through and let you try our toolkits on your laptop.
- 5 pm - Closing remarks
Please note that you can join to our program series at any point - including the workshops or social event as well. Lunch, breaks and social program will be covered throughout the meeting. Call for speakers is open. Share your ChemAxon story.
This year we plan to insert hands-on workshops into the agenda, so that you have the chance to get live training about the software presented. You can also discuss your particular issues with our scientists, business and development reps during this time. To participate in the workshop, please bring your own laptop. You will not need anything else, only a recent version of Google Chrome. We will take care of the rest. The exact topics and agenda of the workshops will be announced later. If you have any questions regarding our event, please contact the organizers.