Early Stage Product Sales and Support role
ChemAxon is a leading cheminformatics software company whose products and solutions have been supporting early stage drug discovery and other areas of chemistry research for over the last 20 years. Our client base includes many top pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotech startups, and leading academic institutions.
Our company is small and agile, presenting the unique opportunity for frequent collaboration and cross training with teammates and stakeholders. You will be joining our innovative EU Sales group. We are in an exciting time of business growth and now is the perfect time to join our team!
About this opportunity:
This position is bound to one of 3 product groups ChemAxon works with, including several software products. You are part of the EU sales team, but work closely with Product Managers and Product Directors. Approximately 4:1 ratio to product and sales respectively. We are looking for a new coalleague who will manage sales and support for the early stage products.
We are looking for you if:
- You are familiar with B2B sales channels
- You have a Life Science or Business Degree
- You have excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- You have an interest or previous experience in life sciences or material sciences
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with decision-makers, key users and end-users
- Helping to develop a business model for early phase products
- Helping in the research of customer segments
- Facilitating the recruitment of early adopters
- Discovering sales opportunities with regards to products in the early stages
- Helping in finding, collecting and sharing market information in a structured format.
- Understanding the related product portfolio, its branding principles,
- Contribution in understanding the users’ and buyers’ workflow
- Driving the sales activities which are required for the different product life cycle stages
- Supporting product and marketing departments in buyer persona evaluation
- Participation in product-related marketing campaigns
- Open to work in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to start and maintain a dialogue with prospects on different forums (email, LinkedIn, phone, chat, conference etc.)
- Understand and follow SalesForce rules and guidelines.
- Become the evangelist of the products
- Good stakeholder management
- Proactive, “can do” attitude
Benefits we offer:
- A competitive salary
- You can work from the ChemAxon office or you can choose fully remote work
- An inspiring working environment (entertainment area, kid’s corner and a fully equipped kitchen) situated in Budapest’s greenest innovation park
- A training program with a generous yearly allowance for personal development
- The opportunity to be part of a creative, dynamic team in an innovative company
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.