Chemaxon is a leading cheminformatics software company whose products and solutions have been supporting early stage drug discovery and other areas of chemistry research for over the last 20 years. Our client base includes many top pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotech startups, and leading academic institutions. Our company is agile, presenting the unique opportunity for frequent collaboration and cross training with teammates and stakeholders.
Location: Váci Greens Office Park, Budapest, Hungary
About this position:
The Agile Coach’s work results in sustainable team improvement in delivery, knowledge, and ownership of how they work. The coach identifies potential areas of focus to address delivery problems, team dynamics, and systemic issues, recommending strategies for improvement within their scope of impact.
Your tasks will be:
- Responsible for creating an environment where teams naturally deliver high-quality results
- Coach teams and the organization in applying agile values, principles, practices, tools and techniques
- Influence by building positive relationships, motivating the need for change, getting consensus to take action, and communicating the effects over time
- Provides actionable feedback to teams for improving and developing their skills in agile practices and team dynamics
- Promotes processes to include customer/user value, usability, feasibility and business value validation
- Gives support to teams to strengthen end-to-end ownership of product development or service
- Creates a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Promotes results-oriented mindset
- Acts as a change agent.
- Acts as a catalyst for continuous improvement culture.
Experience, skills, and knowledge we look for:
- At least 2 years experience as an Agile Coach in software development or IT organization.
- Has a deep understanding of agile and lean values, principles, and practices, especially in the given method the team uses (Scrum, Kanban, Dual-Track Agile, etc.)
- Active listener and uses effective questioning techniques.
- Uses direct and non-violent communication that reflects partnering relationships.
- Able to intervene when an individual or team behavior does not serve the benefit/goal of the team or organization.
- Knowledgeable about facilitation and mediation techniques and uses them in practice.
- Able to motivate and inspire people.
- Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken).
- Flexible: willing to change or compromise, think about problems and tasks in creative ways, even in case of stressors or unexpected events.
- Takes initiative: able to act first, start an action, including coming up with a proposal, experiments with new ideas.
Benefits we can offer to you:
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously expanding company.
- Being a part of a creative and progressive team.
- Hybrid-way of working (8 days/month home office + remote work contribution).
- Private health insurance.
- Pleasant atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, flexible working hours, training packages, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs.
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check our these videos:
How to apply?
If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button.