Agile Team Coach
ChemAxon is an open and friendly market-driven scientific software company, providing software solutions for customers primarily from the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, including many of the global Top500 companies.
Location: Budapest, Graphisoft Park. Our office will move to Váci Greens office park in the fall of 2021.
- Accountable for creating an environment where the team naturally delivers high-quality results.
- Drives the team to reduce idea-to-delivery/execution time.
- Provides assistance and support to develop new skills and stretching boundaries.
- Gives support to the team to strengthen end-to-end ownership of development or service
- Drives processes to include customer/user value, usability, feasibility and business value validation.
- Creates a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Promotes a results-oriented mindset.
- Tracks and supports removing impediments.
- Acts as a change agent.
- Acts as a catalyst for continuous improvement culture.
- Bridges between the team and the organization in terms of operational alignment.
- At least 2 years experience as an Agile Team Coach in software development or IT organization.
- Has a deep understanding of agile and lean values, principles, and practices, especially in the given method the team uses (Scrum, Kanban, Dual-Track Agile, etc.)
- Active listener and uses effective questioning techniques.
- Uses direct and non-violent communication that reflects partnering relationships.
- Able to intervene when an individual or team behavior does not serve the benefit/goal of the team or organization.
- Knowledgeable about facilitation and mediation techniques and uses them in practice.
- Uses the appropriate approach (coaching / mentoring / teaching / facilitation / telling) according to the situation, context, and team maturity.
- Able to motivate and inspire people.
- Flexible: willing to change or compromise, think about problems and tasks in creative ways, even in case of stressors or unexpected events.
- Takes initiative: able to act first, start an action, including coming up with a proposal, experiments with new ideas.
- Competitive salary in an innovative company
- To be a part of a creative and progressive team
- Pleasant and homely atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, training packages
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still opened for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.