ChemAxon is quite unique. Imagine a fusion of agile startups where self-organizing teams and people collaborate with each other constantly. When we say we are a non-hierarchical organization we mean it. You will have the freedom and the company’s trust so you should be able to take your own decisions without a manager telling you what to do. If you see a challenge within the organization you are empowered to tackle it. Everyone is supportive and eager to help and collaborate. You are going to have all the resources to develop your professional skills (conference budget, free books, internal training, etc).
ABOUT THE ROLE
The main goal of the role is to guide the client/company from their initial interest in a ‘young Chemaxon tool’ through the evaluation period to become a fully paying customer.
This among others includes:
- leading discussion and demoing the early products to the potential clients
- understanding their workflows to help them adopt the product
- being their point of contact for any issues/questions related to the product
- answering their questions or route them to appropriate teams if needed
- actively helping to resolve issues they might face
- gathering feedback (e.g. bugs, improvements, disappointments) and raising it to the relevant team(s)
- maintaining the communication flow and proactively caring about their satisfaction with the product
To sum up, you maintain the communication flow and proactively care about their satisfaction with the product until they become fully on-boarded satisfied customers.
Advanced communication skills Ability to quickly understand customers’ workflow Proficient in both written and spoken English Proactive thinker eager to learn
- Flexible working hours, work-life balance
- Flat organization with real autonomy and self-organization
- Working with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban), Sociocracy 3.0
- Training program with a generous yearly allowance for personal development (conferences, workshops, ebooks, scientific papers etc.)
- Pleasant atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children
- Annual Hackathon and regular Innovation day events
If you would like to know more about the way we work, check out our Culture Guide here.
If you are interested, please send your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.