Executive Team Facilitator
ChemAxon is an open and friendly science-driven cheminformatics company. We provide a variety of software and applications for demanding users mostly from the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Location: Budapest, Graphisoft Park, Hungary
- Sets the foundation and framework for team/board collaboration
- Facilitates team ceremonies
- Manages progress tracking for team/board agreements and commitments
- Assist removing impediments
- Accountable for creating an environment where the team/board delivers high-quality results
- Creates a learning environment
- Guides the team/board to become a learning team in terms of their dynamics and productive behaviour to overcome dysfunctions
- Creates a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration
- Challenges the status quo
- Supports the team in achieving its goals (OKRs)
- Drives the team towards working smarter rather than harder
- Supports the CEO, CPO, and CSMO in building an effective team
- At least 2 years of experience as a Team Coach/Facilitator in software development or IT organization.
- Has a deep understanding of agile and lean values, principles, and practices, especially in the given method the team uses (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Active listener and uses effective questioning techniques.
- Uses assertive communication.
- Able to intervene when an individual or team behavior does not serve the benefit/goal of the team or organization.
- Knowledgeable about facilitation and mediation techniques and uses them in practice.
- Uses the appropriate approach (coaching / mentoring / teaching/facilitation/telling) according to the situation, context, and team maturity.
- Able to motivate and inspire people.
- Highly organized
- Competitive salary in an innovative company
- To be a part of a creative and progressive team
- Pleasant and homely atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, training packages
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.