CHESS (ChemAxon Extended Support Service) Person
ChemAxon is a chemical and biological software development company providing solutions for mainly the pharmaceutical industry, with a major focus on scientific applications in preclinical drug discovery. Our applications are also widely used by researchers in the flavours and fragrances, petroleum, and fine chemicals industries as well as in academic research, publishing and online education. We use Agile (Scrum, Kanban and XP) methodologies to create cutting-edge tools for scientific informatics.
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Our Professional Services team is hiring in the following position: CHESS (ChemAxon Extended Support Service) Person.
The position requires travelling to Austria and Germany (2-3 days/month, once Covid is over). The major focus of the position is to facilitate the communication between the users at the customer and our development teams, as well as providing technical support for chemists in using our technology and coordinate evaluation.
Your tasks will be:
- Stay in contact with business (chemists), maintain the relationship with the users / key users
- Set up key user meetings
- Work with systems leads around standard cartridge settings, define timelines, support systems leads, track status
- Support/train users how to use our tools, answer their questions, communicate and track the gaps and bugs to ChemAxon
- Coordinate and plan trainings for specific needs
- Coordinate and plan tests for new versions both with key users and with the system leads (in regards of integration of Marvin etc. in the systems)
- Coordinate and plan evaluation
- Create knowledge articles for first and second level support
- Support packaging team in creating the SCCM packages for the tools
- Support in specific tech problems (as third-level support)
Skills we are looking for:
- Solid knowledge in chemistry
- Good communication skills
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of our tools (mainly Marvin, JChem for Office,CXN Cartridges, Design Hub) is an advantage
- English knowledge
- German language skills are an advantage, but not required
Benefits we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An inspiring working environment (entertainment area, kid’s corner and a fully equipped kitchen) situated in Budapest’s greenest innovation park
- A training program with a generous yearly allowance for personal development
- The opportunity to be part of a creative, dynamic team in an innovative company
- Apply for this position
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.