Cloud Engineer (SRE Team)
The ChemAxon Site Reliability Engineering team is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer with passion for developing and operating Software as a Services for the life sciences industry.
Location: Budapest, Graphisoft Park. Our office will move to Váci Greens office park at the beginning of 2022.
- Build, deploy and maintain a modern SaaS platform in a team
- Cloud management on AWS
- Design and implement deployment pipeline and its platform with collaboration of developers
- Automating deployment and maintenance tasks
- Enable and educate ChemAxon product teams so they are able to develop cloud ready/native applications
- 24/7 on-call duty
- Cloud computing (AWS)
- Infra as a code (Terraform preferred)
- Config as a code (Ansible preferred)
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Continuous Integration & Deployment (Jenkins, pipeline scripting preferred)
- Groovy or other scripting languages
- Familiarity with Spring based applications
- High level database management skills (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Linux environment knowledge
- Willingness to pick up new technologies
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company
- You can work from the ChemAxon office or you can choose fully remote work
- Training package: budget for off-site trainings and ebooks
- Recreation area (pool, table football, ping-pong) and playing corner for children
- Possibility to sign up for “All you can move” membership
- Ability to work with global Top500 client companies
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still opened for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.