ChemAxon is an open and friendly science-driven scientific software company. We provide a variety of software and applications for demanding users mostly from the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Compliance Officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal requirements, external and internal agreements, legislations, policies and guidelines. You will be joining the Legal and Compliance team, which plays an integral part in our business operations through providing support regarding all aspects of the legal and compliance domains including quality and security.
This opportunity is perfect for motivated and detail-oriented individuals with extensive experience working in the legal and compliance domain of the software industry. The ideal candidate would be a result-driven legal professional, a highly analytical, and an exceptional communicator who possesses in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations. Your goal will be to ensure that your company adheres to the utmost legal standards and operates in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business objectives.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Provide guidance in all aspects and level of business and compliance.
- Develop, review and maintain company policies and procedures.
- Evaluate, advise on and enforce the company’s compliance with external laws and regulations.
- Draft, review, modify and negotiate on legal documents and instruments.
- Actively participate in the Legal and Compliance Team.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and deviations.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Provide legal support to the company's sales team.
- Proactively partner with internal and external stakeholders of the company.
- Assist with regulatory compliance initiatives including security and professional standards e.g. ISO.
- Safeguard company assets, intellectual properties, data and information.
- Degree in law and experience regarding international contracts and agreements is a must.
- 5+ years’ proven experience in a compliance officer or legal advisor role.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Reliable and professional who are not afraid to speak their mind, stand by their decisions with prudency and integrity.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills. * Fluent English and Hungarian.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A collaborative team player capable of building trust with stakeholders.
- Business acumen.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experiences in business management, innovation management or a related field such as intellectual property or data protection, security, information security, quality management and granting is favorable.
- Software development or chemistry related technical background is a plus.
- Familiarity with SalesForce or other CRM tools is advantageous.
Benefits we offer to you:
- A competitive salary
- An inspiring working environment (entertainment area, kid’s corner, and a fully equipped kitchen) situated in Budapest’s greenest innovation park
- A training program with a generous yearly allowance for personal development
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to be part of a creative, dynamic team in an innovative company
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.