Content Marketing Expert
ChemAxon is looking for a colleague in its marketing team with a major focus on copywriting - creating and maintaining content mostly in English language. Being a flat organization, our new colleague will also have the opportunity to take part in marketing campaigns that the team is handling - from the idea generation to execution, with special care to measurement and reporting.
Your tasks will include:
- Create, maintain and update content (text, images, video) on all marketing channels (website, blog posts, articles, publications, newsletters, social media, printed materials).
- Take an active part in planning the company’s communication strategy.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed.
- Perform Search Engine Optimization techniques.
- Keep our users engaged on our social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, YouTube, ResearchGate).
- Coordinate with other teams to create relevant content for our users.
- Communicate our corporate culture and values reflecting that in our content.
As a member of the marketing team, you will be involved in:
- Create and measure content marketing campaigns on our active marketing channels.
- Monitor and manage digital advertising (mostly Google) campaigns to improve effectiveness.
- Help to nurture the sales pipeline with managing engagement campaigns.
- Support all marketing campaigns and activities: conferences, User Meetings, Webinars, YouTube tutorials, etc.
- Work and coordinate with graphical designers, colleagues from sales, chemist and software development teams and third parties like printers, agencies, production companies to complete the campaign.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends. Explore other platforms to reach our users.
Experience, skills, and knowledge we look for:
- Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken).
- Outstanding writing skills with a great sense to explain and structure content well.
- Willing to learn cheminformatics jargon, you will need to try/use our software and understand drug development related expressions, workflows.
- Ability to work in a structured way, with a proactive and holistic approach.
- Skills to engage social media users.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts.
Nice to have skills:
- Chemistry, Biology or IT domain knowledge.
- Working experience with teams that have different backgrounds.
- Experience with Google Ads, Display marketing, Remarketing and YouTube Ads.
- Working experience with B2B companies and BTL channels.
Benefits we can offer to you:
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously expanding company.
- Being a part of a creative and progressive team.
- Pleasant atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, flexible working hours, training packages, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs.
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work with Fortune 500 pharma companies.
If you would like to know more about the way we work, check out our Culture Guide here.
How to apply: Please send your CV and your application in English to email@example.com.