Content Marketing Specialist
Chemaxon is a leading cheminformatics software company whose products and solutions have been supporting early stage drug discovery and other areas of chemistry research for over the last 20 years. Our client base includes many top pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotech startups, and leading academic institutions. Our company is agile, presenting the unique opportunity for frequent collaboration and cross training with teammates and stakeholders. The Marketing team is based in Budapest, Hungary, supporting our offices locally, in San Diego, Boston, and Basel, along with distributors in Asia Pacific.
About this position:
Chemaxon’s Marketing department is looking for a colleague to join our creative team, to plan, produce, write and publish marketing content in English. Our new colleague will also have the opportunity to take part in marketing campaigns from the idea generation to execution, with special care to measurement and reporting. This new role is to cover our expanded activities, with extra attention to SEO and social media.
Your tasks will include:
- Plan, create and coordinate content (text, images, video) on all marketing channels (website, blog posts, articles, publications, newsletters, social media, printed materials)
- Draft, produce, and supervise professional content
- Oversee Search Engine Optimization
- Engage users on social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, YouTube, ResearchGate)
- Work together with other teams to create relevant content for our users
- Provide content expertise for go-to-market processes, messaging, and support marketing campaigns with copy
- Communicate our corporate culture and values, reflecting that in our content
Experience, skills, and knowledge we look for:
- Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken) - native or near native level
- Outstanding writing skills with the ability to explain and structure content well. Chemistry background is not required, abstract thinking is an absolute must have
- Willing to learn cheminformatics jargon, you will need to try/use our software and understand drug development related expressions and workflows
- Able to switch between high level strategic thinking and attention to detail
- 2-4 years B2B marketing experience
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts
Nice to have skills:
- Chemistry, Biology or IT domain knowledge
- Interest in video content production (B2B)
- Working experience with teams with diverse fields of expertise
Benefits we can offer to you:
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously expanding company.
- Being a part of a creative and progressive team.
- Pleasant atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, flexible working hours, training packages, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs.
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work with Fortune 500 pharma companies.
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still open for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check our these videos:
How to apply?
If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button.