Ownership and understanding the SF architecture
- Ensuring the application works. Point of contact for internal issues.
- Shape and control and maintain the SF processes. Implement the ideas for business.
- Managing external partners: contact with our CRM consulting partner and with Salesforce.
- Creating reports for the global sales, marketing, finance and product operation
- Keep up to date with the release/version changes.
- Monitor the SF usage and user habits,
- Training users for the SF administration and best practices.
- Maintenance and update the SalesForce and the related guidelines.
- Processing downstream data from Marketing
- Drive and guard data purity
- Keep the product list up to date
- User access, user profile and user privilege management.
- Troubleshoot user issues as they arrive
- Collaborate with the Finance team by providing relevant sales data for reporting and assist on improving sales related financial processes.
- Overseeing Pardot and its processes, the connection points to Sales Cloud.
- Min 2 years of experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Ability to give ideas on how to improve the business processes, based on SF usage and user habits.
- Analytical thinking
- Deep knowledge of best practices regarding CRM usage
- Ability to find the best solution for implementing a new business rule
- Reporting Skills
- Knowledge and experience with Pardot
- Experience with database management