Experienced Finance Manager
Why are we looking for you:
Since Chemaxon is growing rapidly, finance need to play an important role in the organisation. Wider financial knowledge is needed to educate the company to increase cost ownership and responsibility over the return of our investments. With this new experience and knowledge, there will be a better financial transparency and accountability throughout the whole organisation. This is a key role in our flat organisational model where personal commitment is crucial to compensate the freedom with proper accountability.
About the position:
- As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for
- Defining the vision/mission and the role of the finance team within the organisation in collaboration with stakeholders as a member of the finance team.
- Creating a transparent mission roadmap
- Providing input for the company (team, POs, CEO, etc) where needed to support strategic decisions
- Suggesting process improvements to have better transparency and accountability over the profit
- Creating awareness for better cost ownership/cost optimization within the company
- Informing stakeholders about possible financial risks/ opportunities
- Aligning global financial activities, processes where needed
- Participating in cross team delegation boards, info sharing forums
- Collaborating with stakeholders to align strategic related decisions, processes
Experience, skills and knowledge you should bring to us:
- Strong financial background (especially controlling field)
- Familiar with agile mindset
- Worked as finance manager
- Strong reporting skills
- Good command of English (written and verbal)
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
- Able to adapt easily to changes
- Taking ownership
We would appreciate experience with
Benefits we can offer to you:
- You will work in a collaborative and dynamic environment with people willing to learn.
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company
- Pleasant atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, flexible working hours, training packages, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs
- Working with agile methodologies
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work with global Top500 client companies
How to apply: Please send your CV and your application in English to email@example.com If you would like to know more about the way we work, check out our Culture Guide here.