Experienced Java Developer (Markush Team)
About the position
- Our team creates cutting-edge applications for handling virtual compound libraries to help researchers and scientists in drug discovery.
- We work in a small agile team without endless meetings.
- Developers are involved in the whole development process.
- We develop and maintain our own applications, we have no project works.
Experience, skills and knowledge you should bring to us
- Strong JAVA and algorithmic skills
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Willing to learn new things
- Good command of English (mainly written, good spoken is a plus)
- Experience in API design
- Spring experience
- React experience
- Various algorithmic challenges in the virtual compounds’ world.
- Mostly new and well-maintained code base with good test coverage.
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company.
- Work in collaboration with open and creative professionals.
- Leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, training packages, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs.
- Creating cutting edge technology in cheminformatics.
- Working with agile methodologies (currently Scrum).
- Ability to work with global Top500 client companies
You can find more about our culture here.