Experienced Java Developer (Calculators Team)
About the position
- Our team delivers state-of-the-art solutions to predict properties, cluster and analyse small molecules and collections to support various chemistry-related workflows (drug design, laboratory experiment design, compound library analysis).
- The team develops and explores various data modeling approaches including classical and machine learning techniques.
- Developers are involved in the whole development process and have balanced activities between code maintenance and “green-field” projects.
- Short and user feedback driven development cycles.
- Use and develop cloud (AWS) services.
Experience, skills and knowledge you should bring to us
- Strong JAVA, object oriented software development and algorithmic skills
- Ability to write high-quality, maintainable code
- Experience in techniques eliminating legacy code
- Experience in refactoring
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Willing to learn new things
- Good command of English (mainly written, good spoken is a plus)
- Openness to understand the underlying chemical domain
- Experience in API design
- Spring experience
- Interest in UI design
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company.
- Trainings, conferences
- Work in collaboration with open and creative professionals.
- Leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs.
- Creating cutting-edge technology in cheminformatics.
- Working with agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with global pharmaceutical companies including Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Böhringer Ingelheim, Abbott, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, Bristol-Myers Squibb amongst others.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.