Experienced Java Developer (Compliance Checker Team)
ChemAxon is an open and friendly science driven company working with world leading life science researchers to progress the value and utility of chemistry information. We provide a unique and transparent environment in which you can consider and create the best possible technical solutions for demanding users.
Location: Budapest, Graphisoft Park. Our office will move to Váci Greens office park in the fall of 2021.
About this opportunity:
We are looking for a skilled Java developer for Compliance Checker , a microservice-based system having a RESTful API and an Angular GUI.
Experience, skills and knowledge you should bring to us:
- Java programming skills
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Experience in building enterprise solutions
- Good command of English (written, good spoken is a plus)
Experience in any of the following technologies is a plus:
- Spring framework
- Spring Cloud
Benefits we can offer to you:
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company
- You can work from the ChemAxon office or you can choose fully remote work
- Work in collaboration with open and creative professionals
- Leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, training packages, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs
- Dedicated time every week for innovation/self-improvement
- Creating cutting edge technology in cheminformatics
- Working with agile (currently Kanban) methodologies
- Ability to work with global pharmaceutical companies
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still opened for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.