Experienced Java Developer (Compound Registration)
ChemAxon is an open and friendly science driven scientific software company. We provide a variety of software and applications for demanding users mostly from the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
About the position:
- We are looking for a highly skilled Java developer who has experience on a large code base.
- You will participate in the development and maintenance of an enterprise application used by top pharmaceutical companies.
- You will be involved in the whole process of software development.
Experience, skills and knowledge you should bring to us:
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Sciences or related field, or equivalent experience
- Java programming skills
- Systems thinking, ability to understand complex OO systems and make clean decomposed design
- Experience with databases, backend development and/or with web applications
- Experience in refactoring
- Understanding design patterns
- Good command of English
We would appreciate experience with
- Common web frameworks, databases and security (Spring, Oracle, MySQL)
- Developing a cloud based application
- Continuous integration and deployment
Benefits we can offer to you:
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company
- To be a part of a young, creative and progressive agile team
- Trainings, conferences
- Pleasant atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs
- Creating cutting edge technology in cheminformatics
- Working with agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP) methodologies
- Ability to work with global Top500 client companies including GSK, Thomson Reuters, Novartis, Böhringer Ingelheim, Abbott, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eisai amongst others
How to apply: Please send your CV and your application in English to email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the way we work, check out our Culture Guide here.