Experienced Java Developer (Virtual Libraries and documents team)
Location: Graphisoft Park, Budapest, Hungary
ChemAxon is an open and friendly science-driven company working with world-leading life science researchers to progress the value and utility of chemistry information. We provide a unique and transparent environment, in which you can consider and implement the best possible solutions for demanding users.
About the position:
- Our team creates cutting-edge applications for handling virtual compound libraries to help researchers and scientists in drug discovery.
- We work in a small agile team without endless meetings.
- Developers are involved in the whole product development process.
- We develop and maintain our own applications, we have no project works.
- This position involves on-call duty.
- We work with core Java technologies, using Java 8 (and plan to switch to Java 11 soon)
Experience, skills and knowledge you should bring to us:
- Strong JAVA and algorithmic skills
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Willing to learn new things
- Good command of English (mainly written, good spoken is a plus)
- Experience in API design
- Spring experience
Experience and benefits we can offer you:
- Various algorithmic challenges in the virtual compounds’ world.
- Mostly new and well-maintained code base with good test coverage.
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company.
- Work in collaboration with open and creative professionals.
- Leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, training packages, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs.
- Creating cutting-edge technology in cheminformatics.
- Working with agile methodologies (currently Scrum)
- Ability to work with global Top500 client companies
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.