Frontend Developer in UX Platform Team
ChemAxon is an open and friendly science driven scientific software company. We provide a variety of software and applications for demanding users mostly from the pharmaceutical and biotech industry and we are looking for Frontend Developers to join our team.
About the team:
The mission of the UX Platform team is to create core elements for a seamless user experience and consistent look and feel, and to provide tools for getting insights and understanding about end user behaviour while using ChemAxon software. In accordance with our mission, our current objective is to create a comprehensive Design System, which also helps UX designers, visual designers and product developers become more effective in their everyday work.
About the position:
- You will be accompanying UX researchers, UX designers and visual designers to maximize the added value for our end users as well as our product development teams
- You will be working with other product development teams to help them leveraging the Design System, receive their feedback to improve components
- You will have full ownership over the Design System implementation, including the frontend architecture
Experience, skills and knowledge you should bring to us:
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Sciences or related field, or equivalent experience
- Min. 3 years of experience with frontend development
- Proven experience in REACT
- Hands on experience with CI/CD tools
- Modular and component-based approach
- Systems thinking
- Good teamplayer
- Good command of English (both written and spoken, we use it on a daily basis)
We would appreciate experience with:
- Creating, building or using Design Systems
- Material UI, Storybook
- Basic knowledge in science (e.g. chemistry, biology, biochemistry)
Benefits we can offer to you:
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company
- To be a part of a young, creative and progressive agile team
- Trainings, conferences
- Pleasant atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs
- Creating cutting edge technology in cheminformatics
- Working with agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP) methodologies
- Ability to work with global Top500 client companies
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still open for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.