Frontend Developer (MarvinJS)
Your tasks will be:
- Writing automated tests.
- Working in an agile environment as a member of a small team in a flat organization.
- Collaborating with internal and external teams.
- Providing technical support for clients.
Experience, skills, and knowledge you should bring to us:
- 2+ years of front-end development experience with OOP environment.
- System thinking, ability to understand complex OO systems and make a clean decomposed design.
- Java knowledge.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
Extras that we would appreciate:
- Creativity and familiarity with UX principles.
- Experience in refactoring.
- Software testing.
- Familiar with Git, Maven, Eclipse, Jenkins.
Benefits we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An inspiring working environment (entertainment area, kid’s corner and a fully equipped kitchen) situated in Budapest’s greenest innovation park
- A training program with a generous yearly allowance for personal development
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to be part of a creative, dynamic team in an innovative company
How to apply: Please send your CV and application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Make sure you include demos of your projects, if you have written any or a link to your Github repo.)
If you would like to know more about the way we work, check out our Culture Guide here.