Full stack web application developer
We are looking for a full stack web developer who will work with us on a web application based on:
- ReactJS frontend with Redux
- NodeJS backend with MongoDB
- Auth0 SaaS for authentication
About the team
Our ultimate goal is to support online learning and help students practice and master chemistry and biochemistry. This framework, called Zosimos, will support creating and sharing online learning materials.
Our biggest challenges:
- sophisticated mobile and touch experience
- integration with widely accepted learning management systems (like Moodle) and collaboration tools (like Facebook Messenger)
- strong security requirements for assessment systems
- using artificial intelligence in chemistry coaching
- continuous integration and testing framework
- satisfying SaaS architectural requirements
About the company
ChemAxon is a science-driven software company with an open and friendly culture. We provide a variety of software and applications for demanding users mostly from chemistry education and the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. You will have the trust of the company from the first day on and you should be able to make your own decisions and share your feedback constantly. If you see a challenge within the organization you are empowered to solve it. Everyone is supportive and eager to help others. You are going to have all the resources to develop your professional skills (conference budget, free books, internal training, etc).
If you would like to know more about the way we work, check out our Culture Guide here.
If you like what you read, please send us CV and whatever you think describes you the best to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply in English.