Our HR team is looking for a talented HR Generalist to join our headquarters in Budapest. You will contribute to implementing and improving our HR processes, participating in ongoing projects, and will be involved in short and long-term planning. There is one thing for sure, besides the day to day administration related tasks, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot of new things, and develop yourself in a collaborative and supportive team. ChemAxon’s culture is very unique, so we are looking for candidates with specific skill sets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the recruitment and selection process.
- Participating in the end-to-end employment lifecycle process from onboarding to offboarding.
- Ensuring legality and alignment with ChemAxon internal processes.
- Managing internal HR documentation.
- Participating in the optimization of HR processes and policies.
- Participating in local and global HR projects (e.g. employer branding).
- Creating and generating reports based on requests.
- Organizing HR-related events (e.g. CSR activities, job fairs, on- and off-site events).
- Conducting employee onboarding and helping plan employee training & development.
- Providing support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolving issues and problems.
- Processing, verifying and maintaining documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training and performance evaluations.
What you will bring to us:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in HR, with a strong background in recruitment and selection.
- Experience using a variety of sourcing techniques.
- Strong working proficiency in English.
- Strong working proficiency in Hungarian.
- Knowledge of the Hungarian Labour Code.
- Experience using HRIS systems.
- Experience in HR reporting.
- Experience in implementing performance management processes.
- Proactive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience as an HR professional at a tech company / IT industry.
- Familiarity with Datacruit, HR Master
- Experience in an agile environment
- Competitive salary in an innovative company
- To be a part of a young, creative and progressive team
- Pleasant and homely atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, training packages, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.