Information Security Manager
We are agile, innovative and friendly, offering compelling opportunities for frequent collaboration and cross-training with teammates and stakeholders.
We are looking for an experienced Information Security Manager to join our Architect team and help our CTO design and enforce policies and procedures that protect our organization's computing infrastructure and products from all forms of security breaches. You will be responsible to ensure processes are in place and coordinate their execution among our IT department, SRE and product development teams to resolve issues, ensuring that our network and data remain secure.
To be successful as an Information Security Manager, you should have expert analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of best practice processes to prevent a wide range of security threats. Top candidates will also be excellent communicators, negotiators, presenters in Hungarian and English as well, able to train and educate our staff in various information security topics.
Identifying missing elements in our security policies.
Collaborating with management, SRE, product teams and the IT department to improve security.
Developing a roadmap to improve overall security, based on risk analysis.
Developing and implementing incident management processes to handle security breaches and discovered vulnerabilities.
Ensuring compliance with security policies and ISO9001 and ISO27001 standards.
Ensuring certification for ISO27017.
Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage, coordinating user communications about them
Ensure education of colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
Promoting DevSecOps culture within the organization
- Degree in computer science or a technology-related field.
- Experience in an information security role.
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Bonus skills that will help you hit the ground running
- Professional information security certification
- Security engineering experience.
- Experience in cloud technologies especially in AWS
- Remote or Hybrid-way of working (8 days/month home office + remote work contribution)
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Generous annual training budget supporting your professional development (off-site training, international conferences, e-books)
- We work with global Top500 companies (R&D) and leading academic institutions, giving you a chance to gain insights into these dynamically evolving industries.
- Inspiring working environment - leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs, innovation days
- You will be a valued member of a creative and supportive agile team
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment
For some info on Chemaxon, you can check out these videos:
How to apply?
If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.