Marketing Operations Specialist
ChemAxon is an open and friendly science-driven software company. We provide a variety of software products to users in the field of chemistry and biochemistry for 23 years. Our vision is to be our clients’ scientific partner to build a sustainable future through innovating best-in-class software solutions for chemistry and biology.
Location: Budapest, Graphisoft Park. Our office will move to Váci Greens office park at the beginning of 2022
About this position:
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our growing marketing team, and help a global software company
- to design and implement new marketing processes (like lead management process), marketing databases, marketing automation solutions;
- to maintain overall system functionality of the company’s marketing-related websites and communication channels;
- and to measure marketing performance.
This is a new role within our marketing team, with strong ties to our web development, user experience and business intelligence teams. If you have a passion for data, metrics and reporting - we are looking for you.
Your tasks will be:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, integration of websites and social media channels) used to capture, distribute, manage and report on leads
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and related sales and product activities, effectiveness and business impact
- Build and optimize marketing infrastructure, evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Prepare documentation about the marketing infrastructure, align methods with business intelligence team
- Guard and drive data purity in our major marketing databases
- Proactively explore data to find trends, and apply proper hypothesis validating
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Previous working experience in B2B marketing operations for 5 years
- Hands on experience with platforms related to marketing infrastructure - like Salesforce Sales/Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Hubspot, WordPress, Google Analytics etc.
- Degree – preferably in marketing, business or data sciences or similar relevant fields
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills
- Proactive work in an open, diverse team
- Systematic and well-organized way of work
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Attention to details
Advantages we would appreciate:
You are our superhero-level candidate if you are familiar with chemistry / biochemistry
Benefits we offer to you
- A competitive salary
- You can work from the ChemAxon office or you can choose fully remote work
- An inspiring working environment (entertainment area, kid’s corner, and a fully equipped kitchen) situated in Budapest’s greenest innovation park
- A training program with a generous yearly allowance for personal development
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to be part of a creative, dynamic team in an innovative company
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still opened for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.