Partner Manager (EU team)
ChemAxon is an open and friendly science-driven software company. We provide a variety of software products to users in the field of chemistry and biochemistry for 23 years. Our vision is to be our clients’ scientific partner to build a sustainable future through innovating best-in-class software solutions for chemistry and biology.
Location: Budapest, Graphisoft Park. Our office will move to Váci Greens office park at the beginning of 2022.
About the position
We are looking for an Experienced Partner Manager who represents ChemAxon, and responsible for building and maintaining good relationships with partner companies including but not limited to Value Added Resellers (VARs), Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), and Collaborators.
Your tasks will be:
- Setting up the relationship (contracting framework and commercial terms) with the partner from the beginning
- Collect reports from each account and accurately administer it in the CRM
- Generate new opportunities with integration partners
- Develop strategies for current partners and new accounts
- Facilitate joint events between ChemAxon and partner
- Be present at partner’s user group meeting or other events
- Identify and escalate issues that need to be improved in order to meet sales goals
- Negotiate price and commercial terms for successful long term partnership
- Provide business and sales forecasts and commit to our targets and goals (e.g. quarterly and annual forecast and OKRs)
- Attend regional and international events (conferences, tech dinners etc..)
- Maintain a high standard in customer service and business ethics
- Administrative tracking of a complete deal in SalesForce
- Background in Life Science/IT/Business related to pharma industry
- Good understanding of how software applications can be connected or integrated with each other
- To be familiar with iPaaS, SaaS, APIs
- Ability to start and maintain a dialogue with partners and prospects on different forums (email, LinkedIn, phone, chat, conference etc.)
- To Understand SalesForce rules and guidelines
If you join us, you will need to:
- Have a high level understanding of ChemAxon's products and services
- Be able to identify pain points for the client
- Be familiar with the strengths and weaknesses for each ChemAxon product/service
- Know the ChemAxon sales process and CRM management policy
- Know and implement ChemAxon’s strategy for the partner community
Experience and benefits we can offer to you:
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company
- Being a part of a creative and progressive team
- Pleasant atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children
- Training packages, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work with global Top500 client companies
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still open for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.