ChemAxon is an open and friendly science-driven software company. We have provided a variety of software products to users in the field of chemistry and biochemistry for 23 years. We are your trusted partner to build a better future through innovative best-in-class software for chemistry and biology.
Location: Budapest, Váci Greens Office Park
About this opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced professional in the field of Procurement to enhance Chemaxon’s operational efficiency and cost awareness.
Your job as a Procurement Manager will be to establish and operate a procurement framework which fits Chemaxon and serves its strategic initiatives. This includes reviewing, enhancing and operating our vendor selection and management processes, participating in key vendor negotiations and owning and maintaining our procurement administration.
- Full ownership of our procurement framework
- Review, enhance, standardize and operate our vendor management and selection processes
- Coordinate key RFI and RFP initiatives
- Ownership of vendor evaluation and related risk management processes
- Act as the first point of contact with internal stakeholders in procurement matters (e.g. IT, Office Management etc.)
- Establish and maintain control processes to make sure our procurement processes are operating properly
- Ownership of supplier relationships
- Represent Chemaxon’s best interest in key vendor negotiations and contracting activities
- Establish and operate procurement administrative processes (e.g. purchase orders)
- Support cost saving and monitoring initiatives
Desired skills and experience:
- 7+ years’ of proven experience in field of Procurement / Sourcing
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree in Economics
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Experience in working with senior management
- Reliable, prudent and professional mindset with solution-oriented approach
- Familiarity with industry best practices and professional standards
- Business acumen
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly known as Navision)
- Experience with any order management systems (e.g. SAP Ariba)
- Experience in IT (especially in software development) industry
Benefits we can offer to you:
- Competitive salary & benefits package in a growing and continuously improving innovative company
- A modern office environment with ergonomic workstations
- The opportunity to learn & develop with an annual training budget
- Flexible working hours with partial home office opportunity
- Opportunity to utilize your English skills
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic geographically dispersed team
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still open for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check our these videos:
How to apply?
If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button.