Product Manager (Chemicalize)
ChemAxon is a market-leader agile company developing chemical and biological software solutions, with a major focus on scientific applications in drug discovery. Our clients include some of the world's top international pharmaceutical companies.
Come and join us at this unique and innovative company!
Location: Budapest, Graphisoft Park. Our office will move to Váci Greens office park at the beginning of 2022.
About the product
The Chemicalize team develops and operates a platform that serves other ChemAxon teams who are willing to offer SaaS products. The platform has a multitenant, microservices based architecture on AWS cloud technologies. The team is responsible for the development, test and production environments. The platform includes subscription management, administration, usage monitoring, and other common functions in a form of secure, HA, auto scaling framework.
Your tasks will be:
- Leading the development and operation of cloud-based web platform with more than 100k users worldwide
- Technical design and implementation using modern technologies
- Support the cloud transition of ChemAxon products
- Communication with internal product teams providing services via Chemicalize
- Create up-to-date reports and analysis about system usage, availability, user behavior, revenue and costs to support decision making
- Proactively finding new ways to serve better the needs of contributing teams and users
Experience, skills and knowledge you should bring to us:
- BSC or higher degree in the field of engineering
- At least 3 years experience in software development (in any role)
- Good data analysis, and communication skills
- Fluent communication written and spoken in english and hungarian
Extras that we would appreciate
- Work experience in enterprise software development
- Experience as BA, PM or PO roles
- Experience in data analysis and visualization
- Basic knowledge about the AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with Google Analytics and GTM
- If you are familiar with chemistry or any life sciences discipline
Experience and benefits we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- You can work from the ChemAxon office or you can choose fully remote work
- An inspiring working environment (entertainment area, kid’s corner and a fully equipped kitchen) situated in Budapest’s greenest innovation park
- A training program with a generous yearly allowance for personal development
- The opportunity to be part of a creative, dynamic team in an innovative company
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still opened for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.