Product Marketing Manager (SaaS / Toolkits)
Location: Budapest, Graphisoft Park. Our office will move to Váci Greens office park in the fall of 2021.
We are looking for a Product Marketing professional to join our Marketing group. This is a new position, bound to one of 3 product families ChemAxon works with, overseeing several software products and major features.
- Good understanding of the product portfolio, the users’ workflow, the product life cycle stages and the related marketing activities
- Synchronize marketing activities with core marketing team
- Building and maintaining user and buyer personas
- Collect market intelligence about competitors, major clients, partners etc.
- Responsible for collecting the major ChemAxon development news and initiates / creates marketing actions to highlight these working with multiple teams to promote the products
- Maintain product-related communication channels (landing page, social media, newsletter, automated messages etc.)
- Evaluate and measure buyer journey (including churn related figures) and the effectiveness of product related campaigns
- Develop and manage the go-to-market strategy for new products and features
- Sales enablement
- B2B toolkit / software marketing experience
- Familiar with product marketing tactics
- Business Degree – preferably in marketing or communication
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills
- Proactive work in an open, diverse team
- Systematic and well-organized way of work
Advantages we would appreciate
- Design and copywriting skills
- And you are our superhero-level candidate if you are familiar with chemistry / biochemistry
Benefits we offer to you
- A competitive salary
- You can work from the ChemAxon office or you can choose fully remote work
- An inspiring working environment (entertainment area, kid’s corner, and a fully equipped kitchen) situated in Budapest’s greenest innovation park
- A training program with a generous yearly allowance for personal development
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to be part of a creative, dynamic team in an innovative company
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still opened for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.