Chemaxon is a leading cheminformatics software company whose products and solutions have been supporting early-stage drug discovery and other areas of chemistry research for over the last 20 years. Our client base includes many top pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotech startups, and leading academic institutions.
Our company is small and agile, presenting the unique opportunity for frequent collaboration and cross-training with teammates and stakeholders. We are in an exciting time of business growth and now is the perfect time to join our HR team!
Location: Váci Greens Office Park, Budapest
About this opportunity:
Our HR team is looking for a talented Recruiter to join our headquarters in Budapest. You will contribute to implementing and improving our recruitment processes, and will be involved in short and long-term planning. There is one thing for sure, besides the day-to-day administration-related tasks, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot, and develop yourself in a collaborative and supportive team. Chemaxon’s culture is very unique, we are looking for candidates with specific skill sets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full-scale recruitment activities
- Source for professionals by using multiple channels
- Pre-screening of candidates
- Conducting interviews and follow-ups
- Preparing interview summaries
- Editing, updating, and managing job advertisements
- Managing the job posting sites and the company’s internal databases
- Recruitment administration
What you will bring to us:
- College / university degree
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment (preferably in IT)
- Experience with candidate sourcing
- Professional English language skills
- Proactive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Competitive salary in an innovative company
- To be a part of a young, creative and progressive team
- Pleasant and homely atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children
- Yearly training budget supporting your professional development
- Yearly user conference with social programs
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still open for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check our these videos:
How to apply?
If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button.