Budapest, Prague or Basel
ChemAxon is an industry leading cheminformatics software company whose on premise and cloud solutions have been foundational to early stage drug discovery and chemistry research for more than 20 years. Our vast client list includes top pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotech startups, and leading academic institutions. We are agile, innovative, and friendly, offering compelling opportunities for frequent collaboration among our talented employees and customers.
Location: Budapest, Graphisoft Park. Our office will move to Váci Greens office park at the beginning of 2022.
About this opportunity:
We are looking for a helpful, somewhat technical person with strong problem solving skills to join our Professional Services team as a customer facing support consultant; to oversee and drive the resolution of customer issues related to our product portfolio. You will learn our products so that you can either solve them yourself, escalate them to our team of consultants, or to our product development groups.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who has an engaging personality, and can use their technical, application, problem solving, and collaboration skills to drive and deliver support for ChemAxon’s wide array of technologies. You should be passionate, knowledgeable and customer focused.
Your tasks will include:
- Collaborate with professional service consultants to solve difficult problems.
- Ensure incoming support requests are resolved in a timely and quality manner.
- Provide other services for customers and work on other projects with our consultants.
- Install, configure, test, train, deploy solutions with customers.
- Continue to learn our products, relevant technologies, and management skills.
- Stay in contact with business (chemists), maintain the relationship with the users / key users.
- Be a the lead in setting up meetings for problem resolution or planning.
- Work with systems leads around product settings, define timelines, support systems leads, track status.
- Support/train users how to use our tools, answer their questions, communicate and track the gaps and bugs to ChemAxon.
- Coordinate and plan evaluations and trainings for specific needs.
- Coordinate and plan tests for new versions both with key users and with the system leads.
Experience, skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of installing, using, configuring and supporting software applications.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills across various media (knowledge sharing, presentations, remote and on-site communication).
- Some background in chemistry or biology sciences is very helpful.
- Database, scripting or programming experience could be useful.
- Willingness to learn new skills in SaaS product presentation, deployment and support.
- Willingness to travel to various offices and clients if needed.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to be part of a creative, dynamic team in an innovative company.
- Exposure and collaboration with sophisticated leading pharmaceutical drug discovery environments.
- You can work from the ChemAxon office or you can choose fully remote work.
- A training program with a yearly allowance for personal development.
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment.
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still opened for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.