Systems Integration Consultant
ChemAxon is an open and friendly market-driven scientific software company, providing software solutions for customers primarily from the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, including many of the global Top500 companies. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with good programming skills and database experience who can thrive in a creative, multicultural and multinational environment.
We are looking for a diligent and detail oriented Systems Integration Consultant to join our Boston-based team. The successful candidate will work together with our fellow staff, partners, and/or clients and help deploy, integrate, and customize ChemAxon’s tools to fit customers’ needs.
- Providing technical support to clients and fellow staff, particularly back-end support (systems architecture, database, and integration) and pre-sales support (demos, training, and project scoping)
- Designing and delivering customized solutions for our customers
- Setting up ChemAxon software in customer environments
- Deploying and configuring systems
- Migrating data and integrating between platforms
- Developing scripts and/or small custom application solutions
- Experience with databases (with preference to Oracle, MySQL, and/or PostgreSQL)
- Highly adaptable with excellent problem solving skills
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- US citizenship or working permit
- Willingness to travel (mostly in US)
Advantageous, but not required
- Background in science (e.g. chemistry, biology, biochemistry) highly desired
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following: system administration, CLI and tools, web servlet containers, user authentication methodologies, RESTful webservices, workflow tools, source code repositories and IDEs
- Familiarity with cheminformatics, computational chemistry, and/or bioinformatics tools
- Experience in project management, software development, and related tools
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Generous health insurance plan
- 401(k) Plan
If interested, please send resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Systems Integration Consultant – USA” as the message subject.