Team Facilitator for Finance & Legal teams
ChemAxon is an industry leading cheminformatics software company whose solutions have been foundational to early stage drug discovery and chemistry research for more than 20 years. Our vast client list includes top pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotech startups, and leading academic institutions. We are agile, innovative, and friendly, offering compelling opportunities for frequent collaboration among our talented employees and customers.
Location: Budapest, Graphisoft Park. Our office will move to Váci Greens office park at the beginning of 2022.
About this position
We are looking for a Team Facilitator to join our Finance (5 members) and Legal (2 members) teams. You are the perfect match if you know how to support teams on a daily basis in making their daily/weekly/monthly meetings more effective by using different tools and practices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting the foundation and framework of collaboration for teams in Finance & Legal.
- Facilitating team ceremonies.
- Managing progress tracking for teams’ agreements, commitments and initiatives.
- Assisting in removing impediments.
- Being accountable for creating an environment where the teams deliver high-quality results.
- Creating a learning environment.
- Guiding the teams to become a learning team in terms of their dynamics and productive behavior to overcome dysfunctions.
- Creating a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Challenging the status quo.
- Supporting the teams in achieving their goals (OKRs).
- Driving the teams towards working smarter rather than harder.
- Supporting the CFO and their direct reports in building effective teams.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Team Coach/Facilitator in software development, IT or business organization.
- To have a deep understanding of agile and lean values, principles, and practices, especially in the given method the team uses (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Active listener and uses effective questioning techniques.
- Use assertive communication.
- Able to intervene when an individual or team behavior does not serve the benefit/goal of the team or organization.
- Knowledgeable about facilitation and mediation techniques and uses them in practice.
- Uses the appropriate approach (coaching / mentoring / teaching/facilitation/telling) according to the situation, context, and team maturity.
- Able to motivate and inspire people.
- Highly organized
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary & benefits package in an innovative company.
- To be a part of a creative and progressive team.
- Flexible working hours with partial home office opportunity.
- The opportunity to learn & develop with an annual training budget and to utilize your English skills in a multicultural environment.
- Pleasant and homely atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, training packages.
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still opened for those who prefer to work there.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check two videos:
How to apply? If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below.