ChemAxon is currently looking for a talented UX researcher. Over the last year our UX team has grown fast, now with five full time UX and UI designers working on some truly inspiring projects.
In order to complete the team, we are looking for a UX researcher who could take ownership of driving user research within the company.
We are a company that believes in highly autonomous professionals who can manage their own time and schedule.
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Planning, conducting and implementing user experience research for ChemAxon applications.
- Collaborating with the UX and product teams to make sense of research findings.
- Maintaining the company’s research hub website, where all user research is indexed.
- Working closely with product teams to identify research needs within the company.
- Encouraging a research-based culture across the company.
- Ideal candidate will possess an energetic personality with excellent communication skills, attention to details, patience, and aesthetic sensibility.
- Candidate must be able to excel in a dynamic, hands-on and creative environment.
- Collaboration skills working across UX team, product owners and data scientists.
- Communication skills to distill insights from research.
- Experience with a broad range of user research methods (usability tests, user interviews, surveys, personas and user journey maps).
- Knowledge of when to apply which techniques and how to combine them to answer complex questions.
- Ability to translate complex research findings into actionable documents.
- Knowledge of agile development processes.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Degree in graphic or interaction design or equivalent experience.
ChemAxon is quite unique. Seriously.
Imagine it's like an agile startup, but on a larger scale. When we say flat organization, we mean it. You will have the company trust from the first day and you should be able to take your own decisions and share your feedback constantly. If you see a challenge within the organization you are empowered to change it. Everyone is supportive and eager to help anytime. You are going to have all the resources to develop your professional skills (conference budget, free books, internal training, etc). By the way, we have been building chemistry and biology related products since 1998 with clients from the top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
Quick facts about the actual UX team
We are a multicultural team and we say “jó étvágyat” in 4 different languages. We work as a horizontal team and we have three focus areas: * Strengthen company-wide collaboration and make design methodologies integrated part of the culture. * Strengthen consistency by shifting focus from features to user needs and advocate the importance of the user research-based decisions. * Planning, conducting and implementing Design System.
Why work with us
We have a modern office in Buda next to the Danube river, with free coffee, snacks, a pool table and ping pong. Our coffee machine is not a fancy one with hand-picked coffee beans, but there are fancy small cafes, food trucks and plenty of lunch opportunities in the Graphisoft Park. There’s even the option to have lunch cooked at the office once a week. ChemAxon promotes healthy lifestyle, people working here are often attending sport activities, we even have pilates and yoga lessons starting in the morning. ChemAxon is a family friendly company and we respect your free time. We offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours and the opportunity to really grow in an innovative company.
For some info on who ChemAxon is, you can check two videos: a shorter one about who we are (~1.5 min) and another one with some history and something about what we do (~5m).
If you would like to know more about the way we work, check out our Culture Guide here.
If you like what you read, please send us CV and whatever you think describes you the best to email@example.com. Please apply in English.
Please check also our UX Designer position!
|chemaxon_ux||Follow us on Instagram|
Colour experts #accessibility
Empatic advocacy #uxlx #lisbon
UGM Europe - conference #meetcxn #20thanniversery
UGM Europe - UX team getting ready to speak to our users and customers #meetCX #20thanniversery #gala #guerrillaresearch
Who let the cat in? #pssst #newsrummaster
Making things people want #doersconf #customerexperience
From ChemAxon to Hollywood #weareshooting #healthyoffice #marketingvideo