ChemAxon Major Software Release Announcement
Version 6 for scientists:
- All GUIs are refreshed to simplify both the user experience and access to key chemistry functions
- Plexus - new web-based application for medicinal and computational chemists, featuring dynamic data visualization
- Improved integration with Microsoft Office
Version 6 for enterprise IT:
- Instant JChem Web Client - enables Instant JChem data visualization forms to be easily made available and worked with as Web pages
- New REST Web Services to complement existing SOA Web Services
- New search features and indexing support for ISIS and ChemDraw Excel workbooks in JChem for SharePoint
- Enhanced compound registration capabilities, including project-related data storage
“Research-based organizations need to support increasingly diverse and distributed R&D environments,” commented Alex Drijver, CEO of ChemAxon. “The Version 6 release deepens our core chemistry and technical capabilities, and focuses on making that functionality more relevant to researchers’ processes with improved usability and new collaboration and analysis interfaces.”
ChemAxon software is adopted by a diverse customer base to support and accelerate the process from initial concept to new product candidate, minimizing IT overheads. The software suite offers robust, scalable and flexible chemistry information management that is easily aligned with organizations’ business processes. ChemAxon’s client base includes all of the top 15 global pharma companies, major chemical and agrochemistry companies, innovative biotechnology enterprises and academic research centres world-wide.
ChemAxon Version 6 will be launched at the European UGM, May 28-29th, Budapest, Hungary. ChemAxon presentations outlining new features will be made available in our library archive as they are presented. We will also be hosting a series of Webinars to cover major new features. Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/chemaxon for notifications.