Instant JChem is ChemAxon’s desktop chemistry solution, allowing scientists to manage and search chemical structures and related information. This presentation gives an overview about the most important features of the Instant JChem, it describes the typical users of the tool and gives an idea about the upcoming developments for short and medium terms. The description of the Instant JChem is built around ten bullet points:
- Simple and flexible deployment
- Create and manage structure databases
- Import/export/merge/edit data
- Build tabular and form based reports
- Run combined structure and data searches
- Structure based predictions
- Manage relational data
- Access sophisticated chemistry features
- Collaborate with other users
Among the most typical usage scenarios of the Instant JChem the building of the database is fundamental. Afterwards customers usually use the Instant JChem to create reports from the existing database, share data and customize the tool to fulfill their own needs. The future development of the product contains mostly the synchronization with other JChem releases. It means that the next release of the Instant JChem will improve the database's server, the schema editor, the handling of the URL fields and probably the Reactor will be integrated to it.
2009 Instant JChem Seminar Series · Feb-March 2009
For the 2009-2010 webinars please click here.