Since 2019 we have all become experts at remote collaboration, Teams, Zoom, Skype and more. We are especially excited to announce our upcoming User Meeting, hoping to meet all of our peers in person in San Diego at the beginning of October.
About the event schedule: we will have a one day event on October 4th, Tuesday. Registration will open at 8 AM, presentations are scheduled to run in between 9 AM and 5 PM, with a gala dinner right after the official program. Stay tuned for more details to come about the exact agenda. If you have any questions, or inquiries ping us at [email protected].
In 2022 we will include a hands-on workshop in the main program to enhance your take-away from our conference. Following the talks you can try the software we and our users talked about.
To be able to give it a try, please bring your own laptop. You will not need anything else, only a recent version of Google Chrome browser. The rest is upon us. If you need a loaner laptop, let us know latest a week before the event, and we will provide one for you.
We will guide you through a complex laboratory workflow hands-on session. We will
- start with task assignment in Design Hub
- create experiments to synthesize the assigned compounds in our newest Notebook
- perform a two-step registration in Compound Registration, fix occuring errors
- after a short break, work with assay results, upload them to Assay
- run visualization in Tableau
- return to Design Hub and analyse results further