Agenda at a glimpse
May 21 [TUE] @ our Offices
As every year we are happy to welcome you at our Headquarters. Join us for a warm-up afternoon featuring one-on-one meetings with developers, scientists, product owners and business folks.
Our Traditional Garden Party will give a great opportunity to network with your peers before the main User Meeting Days. No worries about the transfer, we will arrange it for you.
- 16.00 - Bus will leave to ChemAxon headquarters
- 16.30 - One on one meetings
- 17.00 - Garden Party
May 22 [WED] @ Akvárium
- 8.00 - Registration & Breakfast
- 9.00 - 16.30 - We will kick off our program with a rapid overview of our company, the software and development news we have, and some of our strategic directions. Later on the program will focus on use cases presented by our users and integration partners. This year the workshop will be part of the main program so after the Creating Chemical Content Session and the Search Technology Session you can try our software on the spot.
- 18.30 - Gala Dinner
May 23 [THU] @ Akvárium
- 8.30 - Registration & Morning Coffee
- 9.00 - Program starts, it will focus on use cases about our cloud based products. We plan to cover the registration of small and large molecules, the detection of controlled substances, and assay and data management on the cloud.
- 12.25 - Lunch starts, and our presentations have an end. However, after lunch we will have a hands-on and some discussions about cloud related topics.
- 15.00 - End of the discussion space, and closing our user meeting.
Please note that you can join to our program series at any point - including the workshops as well. Lunch and social program will be covered throughout the meeting.
If you have any questions regarding our event, please contact the organizers.
This year our hands-on workshops will be added to the main conference program. Following the talks from both ChemAxon and user presenters, you can stay in the conference room and join the Hands-on Training. Download the program pdf for further details about the exact timing.