Agenda at a glimpse
March 25 [MON] @ CIC
- 8 am - Registration starts
- 9 am - 5.30 pm - We kick off our program with a rapid overview of the development news we have, and our strategic directions. The program will focus on use cases presented by speakers from clients, integration partners and ChemAxon. This year we will have a long discussion and networking space after each session. Here you will have the chance to get a hands-on training about the software presented. You can also discuss your tailored issues with our scientists, business and development reps.
- 6 pm - Social Event at Glass House
March 26 [TUE] @ CIC
- 8.30 am - Registration opens
- 9 am - Program starts, it will focus on use cases about our cloud based solutions. We plan to cover the topics of registration of small and large molecules, of the detection of controlled substances, and of the management of assay and chemical data on the cloud.
- 12 pm - Lunch starts, and our presentations have an end. However, after lunch we will have a hands-on and some discussions about cloud related topics.
- 2.30 pm - End of the hands-on workshop, and closing our user meeting.
Please note that you can join to our program series at any point - including the workshops as well. If you plan to join the workshops, please bring your own laptop. You will not need anything to pre-install, we only ask for a recent version of Chrome browser intalled on your machine. Lunch, breaks and social program will be covered throughout the meeting.
If you have any questions regarding our event, please contact the organizers.
This year our hands-on workshops will be added to the main program. Following the talks you can stay in the conference room and try the software we and our users talked about.
To be able to give it a try, please bring your own laptop. You will not need anything else, only a recent version of Google Chrome browser. The rest is upon us.
We have added three workshops to our agenda:
- Empowering Chemical and Biological Design March 25 from 11 am
- Drug design with ease, workflows with Marvin Live
- Best-in-Class Search Technology March 25 from 4 pm
- Working with chemically intelligent graph databases
- New scalable microservices to add cheminformatics to the web
- Central Registry & Cloud Integration March 26 from 1 pm
- Adding Marvin JS, phys-chem calculations and chemical search to a website with the API services of Chemicalize
- Uploading processed assay data and further analyzing and visualizing the data on the web in a single platform