Agenda at a glimpse
March 20 [WED] @ Bahia Resort Hotel
- 8 am - Registration starts
- 9 am - 4.30 pm - We will kick off our program with a rapid overview of our company, the software and development news we have, and some of our strategic directions. Later on the program will focus on use cases presented by speakers from clients, integration partners and ChemAxon. This year we will have a long discussion and networking space after each session. Here you will have the chance to get a hands-on training about the software presented, but you can also discuss your tailored issues with our business and development reps, or take part in round-table discussions.
- 6.30 pm - Social Event
March 21 [THU] @ Bahia Resort Hotel
- 8.30 am - Registration opens
- 9 am - Program starts, it will focus on use cases about our cloud based products. We plan to cover the registration of small and large molecules, the detection of controlled substances, and assay and data management on the cloud.
- 12.25 pm - Lunch starts, and our presentations have an end. However, after lunch we will have a hands-on and some discussions about cloud related topics.
- 3 pm - End of the discussion space, and closing our user meeting.
Please note that you can join to our program series at any point - including the workshops as well. Lunch and social program will be covered throughout the meeting.
If you have any questions regarding our event, please contact the organizers.
This year our hands-on workshops will be added to the main conference program. Following the talks from both ChemAxon and user presenters, you can stay in the conference room and join the Hands-on Training. Please revisit this page for further details about the program and exact timing.