We are agile, innovative and friendly, offering compelling opportunities for frequent collaboration and cross-training with teammates and stakeholders.
The mission of our small but dedicated team is to create core elements for a seamless user experience and consistent look and feel, and to provide tools for getting insights and understanding about end user behaviour while using Chemaxon software. In accordance with our mission, our current objective is to create a comprehensive Design System, which also helps UX designers, visual designers and product developers become more effective in their everyday work.
- You will be accompanying UX researchers, UX designers and visual designers to maximize the added value for our end users as well as our product development teams
- You will be working with other product development teams to help them leveraging the Design System, receive their feedback to improve components
- You will have full ownership over the Design System implementation, including the frontend architecture
- 1+ years of front-end development.
- Experience in web development: TypeScript, React, Material UI, SCSS, HTML.
- Attention to visual details.
- Knowledge of clean code and refactoring principles (SOLID, GRASP).
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Creativity and familiarity with UX principles.
- Software testing (Jest, Cypress).
- Familiar with GitLab, Figma, AWS.
- Experience with Redux, Webpack, Storybook, Atomic Design.
- Mindset for prototyping and building tool based on continuous users’ feedback
- Remote or hybrid-way of working (8 days/month home office)
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Generous annual training budget supporting your professional development (off-site training, international conferences, e-books)
- We work with global Top500 companies (R&D) and leading academic institutions, giving you a chance to gain insights into these dynamically evolving industries.
- Inspiring working environment - leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs, innovation days
- You will be a valued member of a creative and supportive agile team
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment