We are agile, innovative and friendly, offering compelling opportunities for frequent collaboration and cross-training with teammates and stakeholders.
Right now we are looking for developers to join to our JCHem Base team, which is one of our best products. You will experience from your 1st day that we are eager to listen to your new ideas, we encourage you to share your knowledge and expertise. Learning time is embedded in our daily work, we just can’t wait to join various tech conferences/workshops around the world in person!
Besides work, we have regular company-wide events like Hackathons, Innovation Days, Coding Challenges or User Group meetings to enjoy the time spent together and celebrate our successes.
- We are looking for a highly skilled Java developer with 4+ years of experience to work on various projects
- You will have an opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies in a variety of areas, working with new and legacy code as well.
- You will be able to design a system using your knowledge in object oriented programming, data structures and algorithms, applying SOLID principles, TDD and design patterns.
- Good, clean, maintainable code is important for us.
- You will be involved in ideation, concept creation, where you will present your ideas using your communication & English skills as well.
- As a team member, you will become responsible for the team’s product, which means involvement in technical support for our clients.
- You will be responsible for delivering SaaS solutions on AWS infrastructure, therefore we value experience and knowledge in technologies like AWS, Terraform, Docker and Jenkins or GitLab CI.
- This job includes oncall duty. It’s split among all the developers in your team on a planned weekly basis which is foreseeable for a month. During the past 1 year we experienced that the number of the alerts is very low.
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Sciences or related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong Java knowledge
- Good general programming background (like OO design, TDD, design patterns, etc.)
- Affinity to DevOps
- Good command of English
- Good work ethic, productive, proactive behaviour
- Ability to work in a team and also to solve problems alone
- Willingness to work with a variety of technologies
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Experience with Spring
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Terraform, Jenkins/GitLabCI
- Experience with Cloud / SaaS solutions
- Experience in DevSecOps
- Knowledge of Security principles
- SQL knowledge
- Remote or hybrid-way of working (8 days/month home office)
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Generous annual training budget supporting your professional development (off-site training, international conferences, e-books)
- We work with global Top500 companies (R&D) and leading academic institutions, giving you a chance to gain insights into these dynamically evolving industries.
- Inspiring working environment - leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs, innovation days
- You will be a valued member of a creative and supportive agile team
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment