We are agile, innovative and friendly, offering compelling opportunities for frequent collaboration and cross-training with teammates and stakeholders.
We are a team of dark humored GIF loving problem solvers who enjoy working closely with IT and product teams. The ideal candidate has proactive mindset for making things happen and is brave enough to challenge ideas and solutions in order to meet operational excellence.
- Build, deploy and maintain a modern SaaS platform in a team
- Cloud management on AWS
- Design and implement deployment pipeline and its platform with collaboration of developers
- Automating deployment and maintenance tasks
- Enable and educate Chemaxon product teams so they are able to develop cloud ready/native applications
- On-call duty
- Familiar with IaaC and CaaC solutions (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Coding experience beyond simple scripts
- Proven experience in automation
- Linux environment knowledge
- Good command in English
- Previous success in technical engineering
- Open to continuous feedback culture
- Remote or hybrid-way of working (8 days/month home office)
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Generous annual training budget supporting your professional development (off-site training, international conferences, e-books)
- We work with global Top500 companies (R&D) and leading academic institutions, giving you a chance to gain insights into these dynamically evolving industries.
- Inspiring working environment - leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs, innovation days
- You will be a valued member of a creative and supportive agile team
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment