This webinar describes the main concepts of the JChem suite of database tools, mainly concentrating on the Java API and JChem Cartridge.
Among others the following topics will be covered:
- Connecting to database (with API too)
- JChem structure table types (molecule, reaction, Markush, query & any structure)
- Creating database tables for chemical structures
- Table and index creation in Oracle environment
- Import molecules into database and standardization
- JChem table structure
- Structure cache and fingerprints
Source code of the training.