Creation of a Scientific Hypothesis - For optimization of drug compounds
What defines a good scientific hypothesis?
A good scientific hypothesis facilitating the design of novel drugs…
- Is based on a thorough SAR analysis
- Is easy to understand, allowing for the whole team to contribute and iterate on the initial ideas
- Does not guarantee that the next iteration of designed compounds will always be better, but significantly increases the likelihood that (at least) new knowledge will be generated, that in turn can be used in the next iteration.
- Is supported by predictive models that can be used to filter the suggested compounds to make
- Needs to be safely stored and searchable