Date: Tuesday, 13th March, 2012 Time: 4.00 pm CET (GMT +01:00) (for Europe) 11.00 am EDT (GMT -04:00) (for US East coast)
No registration password needed. Please go to this link and register for this webinar.
Join ChemAxon's Application Scientist, David Deng, as he talks about ChemAxon's Naming technology. For more details please read the abstracts of the webinar below:
Naming Technology, Document Extractor, Structure Checker, KNIME, chemicalize.org
In this session, we would like to briefly show how ChemAxon products can help analyze structures from documents to expedite the drug discovery process. We are going to demonstrate
- How to convert chemical names to structures and vice versa
- How to extract chemical information from documents with the naming technology
- How to curate extracted structures with Structure Checker
- How to streamline the process with KNIME workflow
- chemicalize.org: an interactive interface to extract and analyze structures from documents
For more information on the event please contact us via email.