Marvin / JChem 5.1 launched
Marvin new features: (see details and history of changes)
- IUPAC Name import: converting IUPAC names to structures.
- OLE 2 support: improved support of pasting Marvin Sketch objects into MS office documents.
- Chemical Terms: available from Marvin in command line, API and can be used in Java scripts (in applets) for dynamic interaction with MarvinSketch.
- Accelerated startup.
- Improved logP calculation algorithm.
JChem new features: (see details and history of changes):
- Position variation bonds in queries and Markush structures.
- New architecture for tautomer duplicate handling, allowing more correct and faster operation.
- New search options in JChem Base